Old Navy Application online- apply now
Old Navy remains an ideal place for students and those new to the retail field to begin a long term career with a competitive employer. Success at an Old Navy job begins by understanding the essential information and techniques that you will need to secure and excel in retail. Retail careers encompass a wide range of positions and growth opportunities ranging from entry level associates to managers and the internal corporate crew that run things “behind the seams.” Filling out your Old Navy application completely will be the the best impression you can make during this process along with knowing the proper facts about the company you are interested in for a career. Large successful companies like Old Navy receive a multitude of applications every day. The Old Navy application process is the initial step to guarantee that they take on great people to fill their many retail locations and distribution centers.
Old Navy is one of many companies under The Gap, which supplies employment opportunities to a wide variety of secondary companies. The first step to begining your Old Navy application is starting out at gapinc.com, the website of the parent company. From there you can navigate to the Career page where you can select “Where Would You fit” and start your Old Navy employment experience. Old Navy is a great way to build a long-lasting career in retail and the fashion industry. Submit your Old Navy job application today!
When searching for an open position to apply for at Old Navy, The Gap allows you to search a worldwide database organized by location, position or title. Upon reviewing and first selecting a desirable position from Gapinc.com, you will be required to create a user account for tracking your application. This is a great way to keep track of your Old Navy application online if you experience an address change, or a change in basic contact information. The Gap Inc also has specialized career placement options designed as a fast track for students in management degree programs. This assists significantly in building quality employee ranks in order to continue the stability and integrity of Old Navy stores.
As with most retail businesses today, the Old Navy job application is administered online. You can anticipate spending from 30 minutes up to an hour filling out the application online being sure to include as much information about you and your exact qualifications that link you personally to a career in retail. Keep in mind that the better the recruiters know you, the further ahead of the pack you are from the beginning.
Old Navy employs a range of personalities at each of their locations and strives to create a well rounded group of associates that together produce an engine of efficiency. Labor laws are different in every state, with most allowing employment after the ages of 16-18. Old Navy generally only hires individuals over 18, so if you are younger than 18, you might want to call ahead and find out if you qualify before submitting your Old Navy job application.
Application Review and Interview:
The Old Navy application is created in such a way that promotes a user-friendly and personable approach to filling out an online application. They are designed to be easy to use, and are optimized through the ability to save information in the system. Once you submit your Old Navy application online the follow up process may follow one of the below guidelines:
- Professional positions such as loss prevention, marketing, etc. may fall under the interview process of a human resource manager or recruiter. Once the application has been reviewed, you may be called for an interview. Some positions may begin with a phone interview, and then move to a personal interview if you are found to be a good fit for the position. Phone interviews are generally only used for applicants in professional and salary positions. If the phone interview goes well, then a personal interview may be requested. Once you are chosen to move forward, a personal interview will be scheduled. This interview may be with the direct manager, or through recruitment personnel such as human resources.
- For hourly and entry level positions, your Old Navy application online will most likely be reviewed by a human resource staff member or member of management in the respective location in which you are applying. Once your qualifications have been determined, you will be prompted to schedule an interview at that particular location. Two interviews may be conducted during the hiring process. One for the initial interview and the other for final review and an offer. Once this process is complete, if you have passed all the qualifiers, then an offer of employment may be made, usually at the second interview.
- For all positions at Old Navy, you should be prepared to consent to a background check and drug screen before, or during the time that an offer is presented to you. You may have to express your consent to this during the application process and/or during the interview where an offer is made.
Available Job Opportunities:
Over the years Old Navy has expanded their horizons and now offers the following job opportunities:
- Entry level positions
- Professional in-store positions
- Professional career opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement for college students
There may also be opportunities available through The Gap for business positions and more at Old Navy. You may begin your search for these positions by browsing through the various job categories online and determining which positions interest you and fit your style and experience. You may find it helpful to familiarize yourself with the available positions in order for you to better understand the needs of the company. This will also help you determine how flexible you want to be in your new Old Navy career.
Old Navy stores provide an abundance of jobs across their 1,000 some stores around the United States. The Gap operates over 3,000 retail locations across their brands worldwide. As a whole, The Gap employs over 130,000 people. Old Navy is but a spoke in the hub that is The Gap brand.
Depending on your geographic location, your Old Navy store hours will vary. Most Old Navy locations are open from 9:00-10:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. on Sunday. It is always best to check with your local store for their hours of operation as it may vary depending upon whether it is inside a mall or a standalone store